My father would shakes his head at this, but I simply can't help it! I love the color black! It's so chic, and goes with everything. Little black dresses, black leather purses, plain black t-shirts, the list goes on and on...
And it seems that the web agrees with me as I have stumbled upon several beautifully noir hued items....
2. Noir Eau de Parfum from Victoria's Secret. This I have tried and it will always be one of my most favorite scents. Plus its man approved. I sprayed it in the sweethearts car and he didn't gag or roll down the window so it's good to go ;)
|Photo credit: Victorias S|
3. This dress from White House Black Market. Daily indulgence to dream of? check.
|Photo credit: White House Black Market|
4. This shoe by Avril Lavigne. This just screams, I want to be formal, but I came to rock.
|Photo credit; AbbeyDawn.com|
5. Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick. The classic black a gold tube brings me back to my childhood and snooping through my Mema's make-up drawer.
|Photo credit; Revlon|
6. Found this on Pinterest, I have no idea where it came from but it's breathtaking.
7. One More Night by Maroon 5. It just puts me in a noir mood.
It appears to me that this list looks very material...hmmm...I promise I do have other interests besides fashion, pop music, and black perfume bottles. But that's a different list for a different day :)
*Banner by shabbyblogs.com, banner has been edited*